Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP)
The Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP) is considered in the mortgage processing industry as the most prestigious certification program NAMP® has to offer! Simply attaining NAMP®-CALP status can open up many doors and re-ignite your career!
Earning the NAMP®-CALP Certification Means You Have:
- Completed 42 hours of training through Mortgage University®
- Agreed to, and successfully passed a criminal background check.
- Agreed to abide by a the highest professional code of conduct and ethical standards.
- Passed a 30-Question Exam with 85% of Higher.
- Committed to maintain an active NAMP® membership in good standing.
NAMP®-CALP Certification Includes:
- Loan Processing 101 - "The Basics" (6-Hour Webinar)
- Advanced Loan Processing - "Real World Lessons" (6-Hour Webinar)
- FHA/VA Processing - "For Processors" (6-Hour Webinar)
- Underwriter 101 - "The Essentials" (6-Hour Webinar)
- FHA 203(k) Special Rehab Program (6-Hour Webinar)
- Tax Returns Analysis Workshop (6-Hour Webinar)
- Mortgage Fraud Awareness & Prevention (6-Hour Webinar)
Also Includes a 5-Year NAMP® Membership & the NAMP®-CALP Certification.
TOTAL PRICE: $2,350.00... SAVE $1,755
Need Help? Call 1-800-977-1197 Today!