Call: 1-800-865-8550 press 1
Live Chat: Click to Chat Now >>
The National Association of Mortgage Processors® (NAMP®) offers a variety of cost-effective "professional development" residential & commercial mortgage processing certification programs for aspiring loan processors nationwide. Learn how to become a certified loan processor, and you'll discover how a loan processor certification program can help to advance your career in mortgage loan processing.
Our thought-leader loan processing certification programs help to identify mortgage professionals who have met the high standards of competency and ethics established by the NAMP® Code of Ethics. Our mortgage processor certifications follow best practices with regard to the steps a certificant must complete.
How it works:
- Complete comprehensive online mortgage processing training.
- Pass a timed online “proctored” exam using a webcam.
- Pass a criminal background check via a 3rd-party vendor.
- Agree & adhere to the NAMP® Code of Ethics.
- Get re-certified each year.
We offer (5) NAMP® Certifications:
- Certified Mortgage Processor (NAMP®-CMP)
- Certified Master Loan Processor (NAMP®-CMLP)
- Certified Ambassador Loan Processor (NAMP®-CALP)
- Certified Contract Loan Processor (NAMP®-CCLP)
- Certified in Commercial Underwriting & Processing (NAMU®-CCUP)
Benefits to YOU:
You’ll learn best mortgage industry practices you can apply to your work – enabling you to achieve outstanding results more easily.
- Mortgage professionals with the NAMP® Certification may increase their odds of getting interviews than those who haven’t earned an NAMP® certification.
- You’ll be qualified for higher-level mortgage processor job opportunities, as mortgage companies increasingly prefer or require the NAMP® as a qualification for their loan processing positions.
- You get to use the NAMP® certification acronym after your name, instantly earning you more respect from peers, co-workers & upper management. Click to View NAMP® Certificants on LinkedIn.com >>